Sunday, November 26, 2017

NH Non-Res Permit in 13 days ... and a question about the M&P Shield.


I applied for my NH Non Res CCW, and got it back within 13 days! God Bless New Hampshire! (proof: http://ift.tt/2n5Ol7J)So I own a Glock 19 and a S&W M&P Shield. I got the Shield during the recent rebate and bought it without trying it out first...I think it’s an okay firearm, but I find myself, more and more, wanting it to be like a Glock. Mags are a bitch to seat when the slide is closed, and I actually prefer the Glock grip angle.Now, I’ve got two courses of action.I try out a Glock 43, and if I find it’s what I’d prefer in a single stack 9, then sell the Shield and buy the G43.Adapt to the Shield. I’d imagine these damn mags will loosen up over time and will be easier to insert (and I’ll finally stop pinching my palm when doing so). But do I just get myself used to the grip angle? Can I add some sort of grip sleeve to make the grip angle more like a Glock?What would the folks of r/CCW reccomend I do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zFP1Xr

No comments:

Post a Comment