Saturday, November 25, 2017

Gen 3 Glock 22 - failure to eject/double feeding


Hello! I purchased the glock 22 as my first home defense weapon approximately 3 years ago. Sadly I've only had time to put like 500 rounds through it, but I've had a consistent issue with failure to eject/double feeding.Initially I thought this was due to "limp wristing" and I had been working on my grip strength etc. Overall I have good aim, good form, and I've put over 2k rounds through my 9 mm shield without any issues with "limp wristing." Today during license qualification I had the gun fail to eject 2x and double load 1x in the 50 shot session. I then had the range master shoot 20 rounds through it and he also had the issue 2x.I was wondering if other people have had similar issues? I regularly maintain this weapon, clean it after every use, and lubricate it as directed in the manual. I think I may have received a defective product from the manufacturer, but I am now out of the warranty period.Any tips, suggestions, insights greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2k0yjLe

No comments:

Post a Comment