Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dara's new soft loops and why they'll forever have my business


A couple of months ago, I bought an IWB holster for my CZ P-07 from Dara with their soft loops instead of a normal clip. The holster itself was great but the soft loops were pretty thick and they stuck out a bit from the waistline. I mentioned it on here and one of their employees told me that they were actually going to be coming out with thinner soft loops in the near future.A couple weeks ago my backpack was stolen out of my car on campus. My old holster was in the backpack along with a few hundred dollars worth of college textbooks, but luckily my P-07 was at home in my safe. I was disapointed I lost it but I figured I could just order a new one and get the new thinner loops.I contacted them and told them what happened and asked if they had the new thin loops so that I could place another order. They messaged back and told me not to worry about placing another order, they would just send me a new holster free of charge.I'm very grateful and I'll definitely be sticking with Dara as my go-to holster company.Here's a picture of the new thinner soft loops.The old ones were probably 3x as thick as that. I have a picture of the first holster I got from them somewhere, if I can find it I'll throw it into this post.tl;dr - New thin as hell soft loops are great. They replaced my stolen holster for free. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2z6AOl6

No comments:

Post a Comment