Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cross country move with CCW


So I'm moving from my beloved state of Colorado to coastal North Carolina. I'm reaching out to CCW residents of the following states to be sure I've got things dialed on my journey.I've gotten all of my info from handgunlaw.us but some of the states wording is difficult to understand.Kansas - good to go and carry through the state on my drive.Missouri - good to go and carry on my driveIllinois - I can drive through the state while CC, I just cannot exit the vehicle, if so it must be locked and ammo separate? (can I exit the vehicle to disarm and lock away? What about getting gas?)Indiana - good to go to carry on my driveKentucky - good to go to carry on my drive throughWest Virginia - good to go to carry on my driveVirginia - this one confuses me, according to hgl.us it seems that I'm ok to have it, but it cannot be on my person. Must be in a container??North Carolina - good to go to carry on my driveIf anyone has a different "read" on the laws than I do please let me know. Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right and staying within the laws. Any advice or tips from everyone? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2z6BX9T

No comments:

Post a Comment