Tuesday, October 31, 2017

USPSA style drills?


HowdyDo any of you compete in IDPA/USPSA or other shooting competitions?If so, do you find that the pistol stages would translate well into regular training and self defense?Over time, my friends and I have been slowly evolving from handguns to rifles to long distance shooting and now we really would like to get into running pistol drills (more for fun than competition).For exampleNo matter how you feel about Lucas and his "tacticoolness" he does offer pretty good advice and is a pretty good competitive shooter. I have access to BLM land in California where I could set up multiple paper targets/steel targets in any way I want with barricades similar to this using construction safety barriers.Also, does anyone have any example stages I could set up and try? I tried to find them online on different forums and what not but I'm falling short.Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2z391zx

No comments:

Post a Comment