Monday, October 23, 2017

Feeling discouraged with my setup


So I got my CCW permit along with my first handgun. I picked up a Taurus PT111 Millenium G2. After a few hundred rounds I'm feeling comfortable with it. However, I can't carry it.I purchased an AlienGear IWB holster that everyone was raving about online. No matter what I did I couldn't get the thing to sit right and be comfortable on me. I got a gun belt, didn't help. And I'm really worried about it printing as I attend a college.I think this gun is just too big for me to carry daily. I'm a tall guy and slim, but despite that I don't feel comfortable concealing it every day. I'm really disappointed and can't decide what to do. Should I get a smaller gun like an LC9/Bersa Thunder/LCP or should I try and make this current one work? Maybe a different holster?Any and all help is appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yFWIeO

No comments:

Post a Comment