Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pulled over in Indiana


So to keep it brief, I was leaving a friend's birthday party (no drinking) to go meet a girl. I was pulled over for going 65 in a 50 (not another during morning an evening traffic) around 10 at night. I was carrying my M&P m2.0 and as soon as I was asked about my licence and registration I informed him about my weapon being carried at my 4 o'clock. He told me to proceed with getting only my licence. After he ran all my info, he let me off with a warning because I was prompt with informing him about my weapon and because I was prompt about my concealed weapon. It was a very positive experience. My state isn't required to inform, but I chose to for both our safety. Just wanted to share my positive experience with a LEO while concealing. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gWczyR

No comments:

Post a Comment