Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Looking for a holster for my XDS 3.3" .45, and does anyone have experience with the Foxx Deluxe Trapp?


This caught my eye and I didnt see much mentioned about it. It looks similar to a Vedder but cheaper.I have this for my Shield and love it but bought the same company's XDS holster and it was impossible to draw since it rode so low in my pants, I couldnt easily get a grip but I like this style and it works perfectly for my Shield so something similar for my XDS would be great.Im looking for a holster for my XDS 3.3" .45 and I dont want to spend a ton. My important requirements are full trigger guard coverage, mag release coverage and full slide coverage on the body side. I was thinking of a hybrid but Im nervous about anything that might wear to a point it might bend inside the trigger guard (Ive heard leather can do this over time). Are my worries unfounded? I like to carry at 3 o'clock and I have little issue with printing with my Shield there in the CYA holster above.Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hsA5R6

No comments:

Post a Comment