Thursday, October 26, 2017

What's with certain people greatly despising hybrid holsters?


If there's one thing I've learned about the gun world, it's that people can be extremely opinionated on anything involving guns. Of course this can be said for any hobby or topic of interest, but it seems really prevalent in the gun world. I am a member of a small forum, not 100% related to firearms, but there is a firearm discussion page on there. EVERYONE who posts on there is extremely against anything hybrid. They would rather carry a gun "Mexican" style than shove their EDC's in a hybrid holster.I am in the market for my first holster ever, and looking at all the options and models is daunting to say the least. But hybrid holsters kind of appeal to me, as they seem to have good retention, and the leather would be more comfortable than hard kydex rubbing against your skin. To me it seems like the best of both worlds, then again I'm not experienced with holsters. So question is, why the hate for hybrids? Is there a justifiable reason to avoid them over pure kydex or pure leather? I mean you could argue that they're ugly, but the thing is concealed, so that doesn't concern me.Also on a side note, if anyone has good suggestions for appendix holsters for a G26, I'm all ears. Was looking at the CB supertuck appendix's, but then I see some people don't like them because they only have one clip. I'm not sure what I want at this point. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yP87sM

No comments:

Post a Comment