Thursday, October 26, 2017

NH carry license


I put in my application last week and they told me that my GA drivers license shouldn’t be an issue since I have a N.H. address. I won’t be able to get a N.H. drivers license until sometime next week I think, maybe later than that. This morning I got a call from the local police saying they couldn’t process the application because when they pulled my records I came up as having a North Carolina drivers license and am considered a non resident. I have never in my life had a NC drivers license. I haven’t lived there since I was 16. So I don’t know why on earth I would have come up as having a NC license instead of a GA license though. But now I have to wait until after I get my new license. It’s odd.Edit: a phrase via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yTXowH

No comments:

Post a Comment