Thursday, October 26, 2017

Nice experience after being pulled over


So I've seen a few people posting about situations when they've been pulled over, and I just wanted to tell someone this story. I've been carrying for around 2 years now and have only been pulled over once since I started. So I just bought my first house, and my town has a lot of stop signs all within about 100 feet of each other. I got into the lazy habit of rolling through them. One day I didn't see the patrol car so I was stopped. The officer was very professional and kind, and I let him know that I was carrying concealed. I just gave him my permit and license. When he returned, he thanked me for carrying, and then said he would let me off since I let him know. As reference, I live in PA and we are not required to disclose, but the officer was very pleased that I did as a courtesy. I'm just impressed he thanked me for carrying.Anyways, kinda boring, but I wanted to share with someone. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zacMpE

No comments:

Post a Comment