Monday, October 30, 2017

Concealed carry recertification question.


Hey all,I moved to a new state for a year and moved back to my original state (Ohio) where i received my CCW. I was going to renew it this month, and was told i need to take a re-certification class since i changed residence. Does anyone know what a re-certification class entails? I hate to waste an entire weekend going through the course again and pay again for the class considering I just did it not too long ago.Thanks EveryoneEdit: So i may just tell the person at the sheriffs office to go ahead and run my application anyway and risk the 50$ and get denied instead of going through the entire class again (my class was taken 4 1/2 years ago). All i did was change my license a year ago for a little over a year, who knows if my actual residency changed. (my car was still registered in Ohio when i got new plates when i moved back.) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ig86Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment