Friday, October 27, 2017

Getting a Pistol Permit In NY


Hi guys, I am a college student in Monroe County in NY - not in Rochester. I'm from Pennsylvania. I am going to turn 21 in November and I want to get a pistol permit in NY since getting my concealed carry license in PA will be easy and I would like to be able to carry in both states. Or even just having a my gun with me in NY so I can go to the range with it would be better than nothing.I am not living on campus so don't worry about guns being on school property or anything like that. I have a townhouse that I have been renting for the last year and a half.Does anyone have an idea of the current wait times for a permit to be reviewed in Monroe County? What are my chances of even getting the permit? Is having a PA DL going to make this more challenging even though I have been living in NY?Thanks in advance! (Also posting in r/NYguns) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2iaEeJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment