Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Carry Gun Recommendations?


Looking for suggestions on what I should go rent and test out for CCW uses. I'd like something with around a 15 round capacity, and striker fired. I've already tried the Glock 19 (Gen 4) and found that it didn't fit my hand very nicely.I liked (didn't love, perhaps) the CZ P-10 C, but the combination of lack of availability and people complaining about quality control issues makes me want to look elsewhere. Also, I felt like there was a bit of trigger bite from the safety blade, but maybe that is just because I am used to shooting hammer-fired handguns.On that topic, I also considered the CZ P-07 and P-01, but I've decided I'd rather not have to deal with DA trigger or a thumb safety in a life or death situation.I also looked at the P320 Carry, but it seems like the new drop-safe triggers still aren't available. Doesn't instill a ton of confidence.Any recommendations? Should I just hold out for the P-10 C?EDIT: Should have included, (other) guns on my short list: Steyr M9, Walther PPQ, M&P9 Compact M2.0 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lh6HS2

No comments:

Post a Comment