Wednesday, November 1, 2017

PPQ owners chime in. Anyone got a 5" I think I want one


Can get a good price on a 5" Standard and thinking of pulling the trigger. Wanting a longer barreled pistol, and when comparing prices to 1911s (Ruger and Springfield), for what could be my laser shooter I came across this new model at a good price. Plus, I really like the look of 4", but love the looks of the 5". Holster options fairly limited it seems, it could sometimes be carried OWB in winter when feeling like leaving on an over garment when going out to eat and stuff. Wish it could come with factory night sights....but, maybe this would be the pistol I put a wml on prob tlr-1hl if I do. Figure would pick up one 20 rd Canick mag to go with it.Tell me about it, balance and accuracy? Is their hate for the rear sights? Anyone got 5" holster recommendations? Anyone carry it sometimes? Are quick double taps just kind of crazy to master with this trigger with a little time put into it?Anyone have to deal with Walther Customer Service the last few years, and if so how was it? Any major problems with any model PPQ you have? Are PPQ's really that much harder to conceal than Glocks (weird sizes, shapes print more)? I'll see if I can rent one somewhere tomorrow possibly, when function testing a pistol coming back to me I have to pick up. Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2z5ODOk

No comments:

Post a Comment