Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Do people ever touch your gun?


I’ve recently gotten my CCW, and I’ve only carried a few times IWB 4 o’clock. A few of the times I’ve carried, someone accidentally touched my gun.Obviously, I’m on high alert when I have a gun; situational awareness is at its highest. But for example, a lady stutter-stepped behind me and lost some control of her body, smacking my gun.Another time, I was sitting on a chair and a coworker accidentally dropped a pen between me and the chair-back. Before I had time to grab the pen, the dude reached his hand down the crevice, knocking my gun.A third time, my client gave me an awkward side-hug and put her hand right on top of my gun.Has this sort of thing happened? Nobody asked what it was or said anything, but I’m wondering if this is something that happens regularly or if I should be doing something differently. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2y6LV9a

No comments:

Post a Comment