Saturday, October 28, 2017

Any self defence tips or advice you can give me for this specific scenario.

Over the past few months i've had assholes trying to steal my dog. Trying to bait her outside having opened the gate without me hearing, repeated drive passes from suspicious vans and more brazenly, actually removing a metal grid i had covering a part of my fence. This has been annoying, police aren't being helpful and due to the budget cuts they can't even send a patrol out at the times i'm requesting. Give them regs of the vehicles and descriptions and i'm basically being told to be careful if you know you're being targeted. Like i'm always with her when she's in the Garden so this doesn't bother me as much, honestly i thought once they realised i stick to her like glue they would fuck off, i tried to confront the asshole walking past my house at 1am using a weird ass whistle and he just jogged off. They aren't being subtle. The problem is now, I've had to really vary my dog walks to avoid weirdos in hoodies and it's actually escalated to being actively followed in the street (not always, but a few times). There's been some dog fighting in the area that they're looking into which could be a part of this, but maybe they just want quick cash. I gotta walk my dog and apparently i can't arm myself cause in uk you should just be a victim. The only scenario they could feasibly get my dog is when i'm walking it, which i guess is why it has escalated to this point. How would I A: Avoid the confrontation if i spotted it going to happen B: Act if it did happen and i'm threatened to give over my dog. Any advice would be appreciated.



Submitted October 28, 2017 at 05:59PM by Ironic_urban_patois http://ift.tt/2ibzjHR

No comments:

Post a Comment