Thursday, October 26, 2017

Single clip or double clip full kydex holster?


Hey guys, I posted about pancake style IWB holsters a week or so ago. I opted for a stealthgear after the advice I got, and it’s great but I also miss the ease of a small and simple kydex without the extra. I have a CYA holster for my shield and I considered one for my Glock 19.Also looked at the clinger stingray, comtac infidel, Raven eidolon, and a few others. I noticed some are single clip and some have 2 within the small space it takes. I typically carry anywhere between 3-5 o’clock area, and basically I’m trying to figure out if there’s advantages or disadvantages to either. I feel like maybe the double clip will help disperse the weight slightly better?any opinions would be great, or if anyone has any advice on these holsters I’d love to hear :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xrvYuv

No comments:

Post a Comment