Monday, October 2, 2017

Looking for opinions on a smaller gun


So I have a p320 and I love it, but I will have to send it back to sig for a while and was looking for something small to carry in the meantime. I'm looking at videos on YouTube and trying to get some research done but I'm at work now so I'm at work now so I'd like to hear some comments from you guys on the various firearms and which could be best. I haven't been able to hold many of them and can't find them to rent unfortunately. I don't have some of the smaller 9mm varients like the p938 because I'm worried about recoil in a small gun with 9mm.Shield-already own 9mm so don't need to worry about buy a different type of ammo-wasnt crazy about how thin the grip felt in my hand-cheap-currently had a promotion going on-larger than the othersP238-would have to buy a different type of ammo-expensive-heard it has reliability issues from a few sources but everyone else says it runs great-small-has a promotion-external safety which I don't know if I like-feels so damn good in my hand I could cryG42-would have to buy 380 ammo-smallish-expensive-used to be very unreliable but it's better now??Lcp 2-cheap-would have to get 380-Smol-heard it kinda sucks to shoot?-does it have a drop safety or not?Bersa thunder-cheap-would have to buy 380-supposedly runs great-supposedly has the rails break after a whilePps-9mm-Maybe big?-currenly has rebate-has quality issues?What do you guys think of any of these firearms? If you have one, please say why you love or hate it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fF6hzk

No comments:

Post a Comment