Saturday, October 7, 2017

I got a good laugh!


One of my best friends is always giving me shit for carrying and buying/having guns in general. He doesn't think a person really needs a gun let alone multiples. He thinks that his hands are good enough, even if someone pulls a gun on you they may not shoot so you're unarmed no one will die, the odds of being a victim of a violent crime are almost zero, and if he were to be killed it was Gods will. We all know they type and he's even been robbed at gun point.So here's the funny part. The apartment complex I live in isn't the best and has a history going back at least the 20yr we've been here of being basicslly the "hood" of the area. So we walking around chatting and smoking a cig when this car pulls up kinda quick with ghetto rap playing pretty loud. My buddy turns around real quick to look then taps my pistol. I'm like what was that for? He said that he just wanted to make sure we were "good good".I started giving him so much shit about every thing he has said in the past. I was like all the shit you've given me about not needing to carry a pistol and the first thing you do when a car parks playing loud rap is to make sure we're armed? I'm not going to let him forget about this for a while and it just goes to show that even the loudest ones speaking out about gun control feel safer knowing they can be protected by one.Before anyone gives me shit about saying ghetto, rap music, or tries to pull the racist shit I want you to know my buddy in this story is an 250lb or so big black dude. I know most in this sub wouldn't pull that crap but there's always a couple SJWs around. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2y6gU8A

No comments:

Post a Comment