Thursday, June 1, 2017

Carrying my GP100. Is it possible?


Hello /r/CCW I'm looking for carry options for my 4" barreled GP100. Presently I carry a Shield in a Stealth Gear holster with a Beltman horse hide non reinforced belt. Its working great for EDC in whatever clothes I want to wear.I recently bought a GP100 and want to carry it when I'm fishing or hiking in the woods. This leaves me options to change my dress style when it comes to concealment. I'm unfamiliar with revolver carry. In my state I can open carry lawfully when I'm fishing but I would rather keep it concealed. The weight and size of the gun is my concern so I'm looking for a good setup that would conceal well and support the weight. I want to carry the GP100 because i shoot very well with it. I'm looking for recommendations for holsters and belts for a gun this size. I'm open to dressing to conceal this gun. I want to hear from those who do conceal a large size and heavy gun. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2shU4FR

No comments:

Post a Comment