Monday, June 26, 2017

Got a couple Stealthgear holsters coming


I have the Ventcore IWB Mini for my P320 and a Ventcore Appendix for my Kahr PM9 coming. How excited should I be? Really excited to jump on that bandwagon as I've heard nothing but great things about them so far. Was really looking for a really high quality hybrid holster and I think I made a good order.I chose the Appendix for the Kahr because I felt that since it's so small I should be able to carry it at my usual 4 o'clock or appendix with the appendix holster. Am I right in thinking that? Makes sense to me. If it doesn't work out the way I'm thinking I'll just return that one and get a N82 which I've already had with a Glock 42 and have had a good experience with.As for the P320, I'm much more excited about that one. I've been running an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 for about a year and a half ish now and it's been working fairly well. It worked fine with my Glock 23 I used to carry, but it didn't fit so well with the P320 shell. I ended up having to remove some material around the trigger guard area and along the slide portions of the shell to get it to fit properly and it still doesn't fit completely strait. That was my choice since I felt that I'd rather just do that as opposed to trying another shell and waiting on shipping and paying to ship it back. There's nothing wrong with the AG, it's just not amazing. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2saMLDN

No comments:

Post a Comment