Thursday, June 29, 2017

Suggestions - Concealed carry backpack for college student


Georgia gets campus carry on the 1st of July. USG Guidelines seem to REQUIRE concealed carry. Thus I have no intention on body carry that has any chance of accidental/incidental 'revealing' (oops my shirt came up over my IWB holster - darn, this shirt material is printing badly). I personally already own IWB and chest holsters (Taurus PT709 if you were wondering) - Please refrain from dismissing backpacks as a good option. I'm aware it's off body and that can be a security concern. Myself, my backpack never leaves my side.So - a CCW backpack for students. Suggestions? Concerns? Warnings?Must fit a 15" laptopMust fit at least one textbook and one 1-1.5 inch binder. (My preference is as small as practical - College students don't usually carry more than one class's book/notebook at a time. Heck, physical textbooks are on their way out in favor of digital course texts)Must have a dedicated CCW compartment/pocket (must not reveal firearm at any time - keeping pistol in the same pocket as a TI calc is a no go)Prefer velco (hook and loop) in the CCW pocket. It allows any hook and loop holster, mag holder, etc to be used.Here is a not-so-cheap option as an example. So, are their less expensive options? Better options? Thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2u2HqLN

No comments:

Post a Comment