Friday, June 30, 2017

Question about waiting periods.


I live in SC and my wife is currently waiting for her CWP to come in the the mail. She sent it off on March 27th and today marks the 90th actual day from when they should have received it (it usually takes 2-3 days for the USPS to get the letter from here to Columbia). My question is, is the wait period 90 actual days or 90 business days? In our laws I didn't see where it differentiated between business or calendar, just that it will take at most 90 days from the date it was received.Should I be emailing SLED to check on the progress? Or am I to wait until August 3rd for it to come in?Also, if I posted this in the wrong sub, I'm sorry. I just figured y'all would know, or at least know of a subreddit that I could post in. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sqi25D

No comments:

Post a Comment