Friday, June 30, 2017

Considering a weapon-mounted light for CCW, looking for advice...


I have been researching different options for weapon-mounted lights for my carry pistol, a CZ P-07.The one with the ideal physical footprint is the Surefire XC-1, but I have read about it having reliability problems, in addition to being more expensive than other options.The one that seems to be reliable, affordable, and reasonably small is the Streamlight TLR-3.I'm planning to carry this in a single-clip full kydex IWB holster at around 8:00 - 9:00 (lefty), probably one from JM Custom Kydex which offers such holsters for my gun with that light. I'll probably also get an OWB for it in the future. I have seen other options for weapon-mounted lights that might be considered over the TLR-3, but I need compatible holsters... left-handed P-07 holsters for lights X, Y, or Z may be hard to find.I am also concerned about holster retention relying on the light rather than the trigger guard...Any feedback would be appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sob54R

No comments:

Post a Comment