Friday, June 30, 2017

A New Zealander interested in the American rationale behind carrying guns everywhere


G'day folks. Relatively new to reddit and saw a post from this thread on the popular section. I've always been curious as to why people are so obsessed with carrying guns around in the US.Now I'm a police officer here in New Zealand and we don't carry firearms around, only have them in the boot of our patrol vehicles for when they're required (which isn't often).I'm proud of the fact that in our country firearms are strictly monitored through licences and are difficult for people to get (including criminals).Anyway I wanted a bit of back story to explain my situation so that some of you could explain yours. So why is a firearm so necessary to be carried around day to day? Not being critical just curious as to why you carry one around.Cheers. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2s9itgg

No comments:

Post a Comment