Friday, June 30, 2017

Help with researching state CCW laws


Hey folks, wondering if anyone can point me towards a resource for doing detailed research on state CCW laws. Here's what I'm after. I live in Maine. It is legal for me to consume alcohol and carry just as it is legal for me to consume alcohol and drive. And the same limits are applied. If I'm too drunk to drive, I'm too drunk to carry. The result is that it's perfectly legal for me to take the wife out for dinner and carry, but if I'm going out with the guys and pounding beers and catching a lift home, I don't carry.This week wife and I went to dinner in NH and I was carrying. It's perfectly legal for me to carry in NH. And handgunlaws.us gave me a quick answer that it's legal to carry in a restaurant serving alcohol. But since they apply a blanket policy of "don't carry and drink" they don't describe this specific aspect of the law. I've made several attempts now to search for the specific law and clauses, but haven't had any luck. ME lists these right on the state web page covering CCW. I'd also like to determine these details for VT.Can anyone point to me a method/resource for efficiently accessing state CCW laws? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2suOvTH

No comments:

Post a Comment