Sunday, June 25, 2017

Self Defense Insurance Thoughts


Hello everyone. I just recently received my MI CPL and have been carrying for about 3 weeks. This topic may be like beating a dead horse but I'd like to hear everyone's view on it. I'm talking about the USCCA or NRA insurance. Where they will cover you in a self defense situation. I believe it is a useful insurance. One all of us should consider. Insurance is insurance, a way for people to take your money and you may hate it until you need it. I currently am a college student and frankly couldn't pay a dime towards a civil suit if one occurred. I can budget $20 a month to insurance but I cannot account for the thousands that it would take to settle a civil suit. This is why I think it's an necessity in today's sue happy world. What are everyone else's thoughts? Either for or against. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tL5Id5

No comments:

Post a Comment