Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Traveling from Spokane to Boise through Oregon Any feedback?


Just got off the phone with both Idaho and Oregon's sheriff's offices. Idaho says I have reciprocity with my CCP in WA state. I bought the gun for family road trips as we like to drive in the evenings and night time instead of midday. Wondering if you guys have any additional feedback based on any real life expierences. I understand I can carry the gun while I'm in Idaho as they are open carry now. Oregon is a different story. I'm driving through the shadiest part of Oregon (IMO) at the latest point of the drive, which would be the precise time of when I want to carry the gun and have it available. Should I go through McCall and just deal with the traffic along the river to avoid Oregon?What would you guys do? Go the faster highway route without the legal right to carry your weapon, or would you stick with Idaho the whole way and just deal with the one lane highway along the river.I'll be making this trip with my wife & two kids once a year for the foreseeable future. Can you even obtain a CCP in Oregon without residency? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t1kf4G

No comments:

Post a Comment