Thursday, June 29, 2017

Carrying as cab driver


So really I'm driving for lyft and Uber. I've read that Uber does not approve of the use of firearms which is bullshit. I should be able to protect myself.. hell even the extra police officer at my LGS gave me pointers! A downside of Uber is being a valet for drug addicts and living somewhat near one of the major heroin cities, my life is more important than a job. I have pepper spray first and my CCW if it comes to that.. my question is a lot of the time people will sit passenger if not in the band and being right hand dominant would provide some problems if I was forced to draw like that all they'd had to do is grab my arm (I'm a small skinny young man) so has anyone else had to switch to their off hand for better access to their weapon? I have a glock 43 as my CCW if anyone is wondering. I pray I never am forced to used it but god forbid that time comes I won't let anyone take me from my wife and step daughter. Where should I hold it on my person and since I'll be sitting down for 4-8 hours a days a comfortable holster would be awesome! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sUyIAP

No comments:

Post a Comment