Saturday, June 24, 2017

Would You Use It?


So my brother had an "ingenious" idea make a biometric holster. Now I am more familiar with the technology in it and like I told him basically add 100-150 to any holster and boom you could do it.Now to describe the idea it is a holster you can imagine the material and just has a latch on top the is somehow connected to a biometric finger print scanner, so you scan and draw at the same time and the pistol would be released.My concerns mainly lie in the lock because I carry at the 6 o'clock so there is no easy way for me to use that and what is worse struggling to prevent someone from taking your gun or struggling to get your gun out.I told him that I would ask you guys if you see this as being the next big thing. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t6mJRA

No comments:

Post a Comment