Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WI to New York State


So We are leaving WI this weekend to drive to New York State. We are going to be gone 9 days. My WI CCW has reciprocity with all states except for Illinois and of course NY State. I will not enter NY State with a handgun as it is illegal. So I am trying to come up with solutions to have my CCW weapon on my person and before entering NY, deposit my weapon in a backpack 🎒 in a self storage unit. I'd pay for a month rental and use it for a week. Rates are like $100 or less.I am thinking of renting a self storage unit either in Ohio or Pennsylvania (5x10 unit) near I-90. What are your thoughts on this ? Or does anyone know of a place I could securely store a firearm for a short period like gunsitters dot com. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ugISJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment