Sunday, March 19, 2017

What's you reliability test?


I've been putting my two new carry pistols through the paces lately and was wondering what's yall's opinion on what's considered reliable enough to put into service? So far these have been my results. http://ift.tt/2nnYHOZ P938 through 300 fmj and 50 sig hollow points 1 FTF on some Winchester nato white box Sig 6rd mag 2 failure to go into battery while racking 1st round into chamber (could have rode the slide while slingshottingKimber Micro 9mm through 300 fmj and 50 sig hollow points 1 FTF on the same crappy Winchester white box Sig mag 1 Faluire to go into battery on fist round and once again I could have rode the slide a little.These were both purchased new and these are the only rounds put through them. Would yall consider them reliable enough to put into service. I'm surprised the Kimber has eaten pretty much all the ammo I've thrown at it, considering I've heard their picky. For anyone wondering as well Kimber copied just about everything from the Sig, you really can't tell the difference besides the slide on the sig is square and it has an external extractor. The kimber also has a metal trigger which I thought would be a huge deal, but you really can't tell the difference. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mXhIFA

No comments:

Post a Comment