Monday, March 20, 2017

What are your favorite targets to use at the range?


EDIT I should have said indoor range. I would be shooting at much more fun stuff than paper if I could.I bought a bunch of "exploding" Big Dawg targets from Amazon a while ago. I am almost out so I'm gonna order more targets and I'm looking for something different.I don't hate them and I have gotten effective training out of them, but they're a little boring and they annoyingly curl up.I've used these Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird ones too, but they are expensive and also not super interesting to shoot at during extended training. They do stay straight though. I change them out a lot.I believe both are regulation size but I could be wrong.I know I could probably make them, but I'm lazy.I'd like to use some bigger 18"X24" targets because it means I can change them out less, but I want a lot of smaller targets to hit instead of a man-size silhouette. I have a really hard time seeing my hits on some paper targets, which is why I use the exploding targets.Do y'all have any targets that you really like? What do you think is fun to shoot at at the indoor range? Are there any target "games" you like to play?i really should get some steel plates and 2 liters and stuff and start heading out to state forest land so I can do multiple target engagement stuff, but I do like the indoor range, and it is nice to be able to shoot in bad weather. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nqBBHw

No comments:

Post a Comment