Saturday, March 18, 2017

Self Defense At Work

This week a women at the company my girlfriend and I work for was viciously assaulted walking to her car after working late one night. The industrial park where we work has been invaded by junkies and tweakers in recent years. My girlfriend is currently working the graveyard shift where, due to the nature of her job, she has to walk alone between buildings a dozen times per shift. Often for hundreds of yards through unsecured and poorly lit parking lots, alleys, access ramps, and shipping docks. We talked about it and she agreed to start carrying a collapsable self defense baton when she is alone at work. But I've had a surprisingly difficult time finding one that wasn't a cheap piece of Chinese crap. My girlfriend is one tough cookie. she is very strong for her sized and has taken basic self defense classes in the past but i want to get her something thats going to break a couple bones if she ever needs to defend herself. Any suggestions on sturdy self defense tools and where to get them would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have any ideas on how I could make my workplace safer or ways to motivate my employer to protect its employees, they will not fall on deaf ears I promise you. Thanks alot people!



Submitted March 17, 2017 at 09:29PM by BigDeal74 http://ift.tt/2mFGkSj

No comments:

Post a Comment