Thursday, March 2, 2017

IWB CCW Business Casual Questions


I've been looking at crossbreed, aliengear, and stealthgear IWB holsters for a p232. I need a holster that hides the hooks well, while still providing support for the weight. I've seen C and J hooks, as well as velcro systems. Hiding the weapon is less of an issue with my body shape, but the tucked shirt worries me. I would like the clips to be as hidden as possible, though I know there must be some give an take with the ability to hold the weight comforably. I'm checking local resources, but I would love your feedback or solutions to the matter presented. If any of you conceal under these conditions please let me know your solutions and the rig you use.On a side note...I've noticed many companies do not offer holsters for the 232. I do see 230's offered, and i've read that there were very few changes made between the two models. Is it a safe assumption that a holster made for a 230 would equally fit a 232?Thanks for your time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mfIB9w

No comments:

Post a Comment