Thursday, March 16, 2017

IWB 12 o'clock position


I recently went from a cheap plastic IWB holster (appendix carry) and upgraded to a Crossbreed Supertuck for my XDS .45. I attempted to appendix carry like normal, and discovered it was now God awful to sit down while carrying at the 1 o'clock position. I fiddled with the clip positioning to adjust cant and depth of the holster on my waistline and nothing worked well for me. I tried 3, 4 and 5 carry positions with increased cant and the weapon would either print or put pressure on my hip. I said screw it and threw it at the 12 o'clock position. To my surprise, it didn't print in the least and it is now comfortable to sit down, except for the fact that a loaded handgun is now pointed directly at my pecker at all times. I enjoy the physical comfort, but I am a little wary. Any experience/input with the 12 position? Any tips for carrying at other positions with a Crossbreed Supertuck? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mxZKaY

No comments:

Post a Comment