Sunday, March 19, 2017

Holster selection for a M&P 2.0 5"


Hey guys,So I just bought an M&P9 m2.0 with a 5" barrel as my first handgun as primarily a range toy. Now I did get my CC permit but I had never really planned on actually carrying this firearm. Now that I've had it for a while I've begun researching methods for carrying a full size pistol such as this but I can't find any forum specifically discussing options for the 2.0. Just wonder what type of rig you guys think would work best (shoulder or waist) and if you know of any products that would work for a 5" M&P of any generation. I have considered an MIC holster but I think stuffing that into my waistband would be too uncomfortable with such a sandpaper-like grip. Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2naetwK

No comments:

Post a Comment