Thursday, March 2, 2017

Funny Incident at the Donut Shop


So, after dropping the dog off at the groomer's today, I thought I'd swing by the bakery and grab some donuts for the family as a nice surprise. I pulled into the parking spot in front, and another large truck pulled in beside me. The driver was a white male in his thirties, like 6'3" and stocky, with a beard and wearing Carharts.We got out of the trucks at about the same time, and he walked quickly to the door with both hands in his pockets, and looking at the ground. He yanks the door open with one hand, just far enough for himself to get in, so it starts to shut right in my face. He briskly walks right up to the register and reaches inside his jacket with one hand.....Pull out his wallet and says "I'll take three apple fritters, thanks".The guy behind the counter goes "I'm glad you pulled out your wallet! I had something for ya that wasn't donuts if you grabbed something else!" and laughs.The customer didn't quite get the reference but I laughed. Definitely will keep coming back here. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lZbbLu

No comments:

Post a Comment