Thursday, March 16, 2017

Choosing the Right Class (Ohio)


I've been looking at classes near me in the area and they seem to range anywhere from $50-150. Some at actual gun stores/indoor ranges and others held at various locations and traveling to a range nearby. $50 class lasts a total of 8 hours(6 class and 2 range) and the $150 class is 10 hours(8 class and 2 range). Also the more expensive one is NRA certified while the cheaper one is not, but do have NRA certified instructors. On their website it says they used to be, but claims no one liked paying the extra $100 for it. I'm just curious of the differences and if anyone has had similar options and which one you went with? I should mention I found the cheaper one on Groupon, to give more detail. $50 sounds great, but I want to make sure I'm receiving proper training and leave with a legit certificate.TL; DR: $50 class w/ NRA certified instructors vs $150 NRA certified class via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nIKNDY

No comments:

Post a Comment