Friday, March 3, 2017

Best CCW single stack shooter for around $500?


I've shot the Shield, G26, G43 extensively. I've shot the XDS and the Walther PPS M1 once.I thought I was settled on the G43 after practicing with it for approximately 300 rounds but then I tried the 26 and realized I shot a little better accuracy-wise ( practiced at 5,7,10 yds).I'm still a rookie and I can't exactly pin point why (trigger, recoil, technique, etc) but I do know I love the slimmer feel, weight, and concealibity of the 43 over the 26.I was wondering if there were better options stock-wise that meet in between a better shooter and feel of the 43 or single stack within my budget, except the shield for personal reasons. (Haven't shot the newer PPS M2 yet)Otherwise I'll probably stick to the 43 and make some upgrades down the road.Your two cents? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mnjDWd

No comments:

Post a Comment