Sunday, September 18, 2016

With regard to home defense / home carry...


Two o'clock in the morning and you wake up hearing someone breaking into your house. It's the classic scenario that everyone thinks about when it comes to home defense and why you should always have your gun close and ready to go.I'm here to say that the noise might not wake you, or your family members, or your dogs.This morning I woke up and went down stairs around 8 am to find our large mirror in the foyer had fallen off the wall and shattered.It turns out that my brother, after watching tv in the wee hours of the morning, had bumped into it knocking it off the wall and shattering.Me, my other family members, and our three dogs were all asleep upstairs. No one was awakened or remembers hearing anything. According to my brother, the dogs didn't even get up to investigate.We currently do not have a security system, but after this I am strongly considering buying one. That crash could've easily been someone breaking into the house. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cUhTx3

No comments:

Post a Comment