Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wearing G-Code Incog @ 4 o'clock?


I just got my G-Code Incog in yesterday for my Glock 19 and have been messing with it a bit. I wore it biking last night (ouch).I bought it along with a stealthgear onyx (no longer called that?) a while back, and I'm still waiting on the onyx.I'm trying to learn to like this thing, I wanted the option to appendix carry but it's proving to be difficult. I'm 6' 180lbs FYI. My biggest issue is the side of the holster digging into my leg.I carried with a Remora before and I now see I need a better belt to use the clips, so maybe that's it. I've also hiked my pants up and that works, but they sag back down after a bit.So basically I'm asking for tips and if anyone would recommend against or for wearing it at 4 o'clock. Once my stealthgear gets here I might switch to that for the most part.TL:DR I want to like appendix. Plz halp via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c5fM8H

No comments:

Post a Comment