Sunday, September 4, 2016

Viridian Radiance vs Reactor profiles for AG Holsters?


I was thinking of getting a Viridian Radiance light for my XDS but would still like to carry IWB. I see that Alien Gear offers a shell for the Reactor and even supports their auto-on ECR technology. The Radiance (the tactical light) looks like it has an identical profile as the Reactor (the laser). Does anyone hear have happen to carry a Viridian Radiance tactical light in a Alien Gear holster designed for the Reactor laser? Or happen to own both the Radiance and Reactor that can speak on behalf of any profile differences?I already messaged Alien Gear and I got a generic response of the "the holster is molded for the laser, not a light and will not work." but didn't address that they appear to be identical and are in the same series.Since I already own an AG holster for the XDS I would like to explore my options with swapping out the shell on this one before looking at any other products that may offer a similar experience. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bWExm6

No comments:

Post a Comment