Thursday, September 8, 2016

Really great customer service!


Hello guys! New to the page, new to carrying concealed as well and as of recent I've been comparing a bunch of different holsters to start off with. Finally decided to go with an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0, ordered it online, the only thing I wasn't thrilled with was the big, gaudy black straps that went over the belt. At work I wear a shirt tucked in so the straps seemed to make everything a bit more obvious.Being the noob I am, I didn't realize that J hooks were an option until I did a bit more research on clips after the purchase. So I decided to call Alien Gear customer service to see if it was too late to add a set of J hooks onto my order. Cheryl, the nice lady helping me, informed me that my holster was already in production so she couldn't add the hooks into that order, but she'd be glad to send out another shipment with the hooks alone. Excellent, thanks Cheryl, go ahead and charge the same card I used for the holster, I really appreciate it. Her response: No need, on us today. We'll send them out as soon as we can... Wait really? Absolutely, a courtesy for you today. Wow, thanks!This probably isn't that big of a deal, but for me that spoke volumes. Just a really cool act of top notch customer service and I will certainly keep that in mind when I am looking to buy other holsters. Well done Alien Gear, well done. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c3pgFP

No comments:

Post a Comment