Saturday, September 10, 2016

Potential new EDC: SIG Sauer P938


I currently carry a Springfield XDs 9mm but am looking to switch things up. I love my XDs, it was my first pistol and I really wasn't concerned with weight that much. After carrying it for over a year...this thing weighs a ton!I am looking to change my EDC to a P938, can anyone share their experience with their 938. Overall it seems like a solid pistol, but a few videos on YouTube have me questioning the SIG reliability. One video showed how delicate the spring behind the take down pin was. Another video showed failures of all kinds from some guy shooting at a range. And another video showed a guy trying to unload the pistol only to find the slide was totally locked up from a little gunk underneath the grip panels.I love SIG Sauer, they put out great products. I love my P320C and P226, but am a little worried about the P938. Can anyone share their 938 experiences. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c14ghD

No comments:

Post a Comment