Friday, September 9, 2016

My girlfriend got her permit yesterday! We need help finding her a carry style & holster.


I am so incredibly happy and proud of her. We went to the courthouse yesterday. Montgomery County, PA. Took 20 min and $20. Then we went to a lgs with a range to have her check out and shoot all the single stack 9s on the market. She ended up purchasing a Springfield XDS. Came with fiber optic sights on sale for $375. We walked out of the shop and she said "I feel like I just got a dose of pure freedom". Well said, indeed.So now begins the process of finding her a carry style that works for her body type and her fashion sense... Easier said than done. She's tiny - maybe 5'4" 115 lbs - and wears lots of yoga pants and skirts. I don't think I've ever seen her wearing a belt, so a traditional IWB system just isn't an option. We've been looking at belly bands and kangaroo pouches, ankle and thigh holsters, undergarment holsters, and other atypical choices. Does anyone here have experience hiding a 9mm compact on a petite woman? How did you do it? Please help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cbhkhy

No comments:

Post a Comment