Thursday, September 8, 2016

Let's Talk +P and Loads


Hey guys, somewhat new to CCW here (carrying since June), and I recently accidentally bought some +P ammo. I was at a gun show and asked for Federal HST 9mm 147 gr (none of my LGSs have it) and the guy threw what I "asked for" in a bag and ran my card. I should have looked. When I got home I realized he had sold me +P loads. The problem is I have a Springfield XD Mod.2 9sc and the barrel doesn't say anything about +P. When I realized the mistake I reloaded my Hornaday Critical Duty and was content with keeping that as my EDC. What should I do with these +P rounds? Would you carry these? Just shoot them at the range? Should I try to sell them? Let me know your thoughts guys and gals, thanks for the help!EDIT: Does +P mean the chances of over penetration is higher? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cwEa2G

No comments:

Post a Comment