Monday, September 19, 2016

Got a Stealthgear IWB mini and have some questions about comfort


Ok, I got this holster to try and Ive never carried concealed before..Im practicing around the house to see if it's comfortable or not. So far not so much. I have a g26 and obviously the holster is for that. Ive tried different carry locations...3 feels ok, but digs in sometimes, 4 is ok but the sale thing..In between feels ok. 5 is the most comfortable but sitting the gun digs in. I tried lowering the ride and it felt better but I can't get a good grip in the gun drawing...Also in any position the gun is very difficult to holster..I have to control and lean way to the left side just to get the gun in the holster.Also I wear clothes that fit...I have some jeans that are, I would say tight but definitely not loose or baggy. I have some that are more loose...the felt better but still had some issues.Is there something I can do to help or do I really need to start buying pants that are 2 sizes too big of I want to carry.I read nothing but great things about the stealthgear so I want to give it as fair a chance as I can before I decided to send it back. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2daPZMw

No comments:

Post a Comment