Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First time carrying, questions/observations


Hi guys, first time carrying this weekend. (out of state with AZ permit). I definitely see what everyone says about how strange it is initially. (everyone knows/printing/etc)Quick question though, I was carrying a full size 1911 in an aliengear cloak tuck 3.0 with a standard hanks belt at 3:30. While it felt fine while stationary I really felt like it flopped around a bit while walking, obviously a bigger heavier gun will move more, but how much would a better belt help? Also sitting down was a real pain, assuming because of the length of the barrel.I plan on getting a shield soon but just curious in the meantime, because I know quite a few people carry FS 1911s regularly.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cz6MIX

No comments:

Post a Comment